How to set up and manage remote working from home,
abroad, or wherever you wish!
Are you intrigued by remote working?
Would you like to work from sunnier shores?
Or enhance the freedoms your current work life offers you at home?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, this ebook is for you.
Within these pages, this ebook outlines the methods, software and online techniques that will enable you to make your work life totally location-independent. The ebook will show you how to:
- take your first steps towards remote working
- make your company email 100% web based
- create, edit or store any kind of office document online using Google Docs
- use Evernote & Zendone as a highly effective task management team
- store everything important online using Dropbox and/or Google Drive
- communicate effectively with anyone, anywhere using Skype
- host online meetings, share and record real time ideas
- ensure your important documents and agreements are signed and sealed digitally
- take online payments in any currency and control exchange rates
- find and hire a capable team of freelancers from places far and wide
- collaborate seemlessly with your new team on any project
- update, file and complete your accounts online
- check in with your home country TV, websites or services using a VPN
- offer disaster planning and backup strategies for the digital nomad
- find an internet connection wherever you are
- discover local networking groups for remote workers and/or expats
A Personal Note From The Author:
Every method, tip and technique offered in this eBook has been tried and tested in six different countries over the last 3 years. They are designed to keep your work life flowing wherever you choose to be. Many of the solutions and experiences within the eBook have come from the ups and downs I went through in experiencing life as an expat remote working professional in a variety of different countries and locations. I have first hand knowledge of the frustrations of a fluctuating internet signal, regular electricity power cuts, the limitations of a paypal account when trading in a second currency, and the problems a lack of local language can bring when you need to find a good IT store quickly! I show you how to protect yourself against such frustrations and reveal methods for performing online all of the main business activities that most roles require. Whether you’re looking to set up a new business abroad or bring more flexibility into your current role, this eBook will show you exactly how to achieve that.
What People Have Said So Far About Head In The Clouds:
“Easy layout to give step by step directions on what software I’ll need as well methods on getting to organize it all so that I can pay bills, invoice, have meetings and communicate with my US clients while not being near them” Wine Travelah
” This ebook is full of practical, sensible workable advice covering everything you need to know, and with lots of confidence boosting info too.” Jo Silver
“If I have one particular aspect of this that I would choose to comment upon, it is this. Phil will give you the confidence to make that lifestyle change safe in the knowledge you will be better equipped than most to make that change.” Stephen Morgan